Thursday, December 16, 2010

MUSIC

WOW! I have been so blessed with WONDERFUL people in my life who are encouraging me! THANK YOU (you know who you are) for your words, love, support, and encouragement! SOME exciting news: now that my wonderful husband is on winter vacation him and his friend Chris got together and dove head first into recording with our software. They both and reading this from scratch and so they spent the day together, learning, hanging out, and playing music. They were able to get the drums, bass and guitar for one of our songs, and do you know what they picked? You guessed it, You Of Little Faith, a perfect reminder of what we are doing. Trusting in God that he will guide us and lead us to what He wants for our lives.

I have been working on a few new song ideas. One idea is an song surrounding why when we make bad decisions, how that makes us feel like we don't deserve to be loved by God so we don't want to get close to Him. How those decisions hold us back from getting closer to God. And we need to give them to Him and know he forgives us and loves us, just as our parents love us even when we mess us in life.

The other one, my husband LOVES rock, heavy music and wants so bad to write a song in the theme of the bands RED or FIREFLIGHT which I really like there music too, we have got three verses worked out but I am struggling with the chorus. So we are working on that one.

Life other then music:
I feel so blessed! I have wonderful friends, I have a great family and I have my BEST friend as my husband! I LOVE my life right now! I have been really busy with work, music, church, and friends, which keeps me on the move but it is a move I really enjoy. Winter break starts for me tomorrow and this gets to be the first Christmas my husband and I get to spend together as a married couple! We are having both of our families over for Christmas this year! I am super excited because what you all might not know about me it I am completely and utterly obsessed with table decorations, napkin holders, name tag cards, chargers ETC. I love it all and I love setting the table! Cooking is fun too but my real joy is setting the table hehe.

I will have to post some pictures of what the tables look like after I do them :) ... Thanks everyone

God Bless and have a wonderful Christmas :)

1 comment:

  1. Hope you two had a wonderful first Christmas together!! Can't wait to see some picts of all you decorations. :)

    ReplyDelete