Monday, February 8, 2010

Vision

Vision: Praying for vision for my life, my marriage, my ministry and my church. God has big plans for all of our lives, have you prayed lately?

So as some of you know I have several count downs going on in my life, my favorite one, is the count down for our wedding! Second favorite at the moment is 9 days Darren and I are if all goes according to plan we are going to apply for a fourplex :) It will be next to some good friends of ours which is super fun. It is in our budget which is even better!

Hey by the way did anyone know Valentines Day is coming up? Guess what Darren and I are doing .... Nothing :) ... it is kind of weird to do nothing but at the same time AWESOME ... we are saving money, spending time together cooking and relaxing! Hurray for a relaxing evening with my love.

By the way, take time to tell your friends how much you love them! It means the world to them when you tell them!

TO ALL MY FRIENDS ... I LOVE YOU .... YOU ALL MEAN THE WORLD TO ME!!!! THANK YOU ALL FOR ALL YOU SUPPORT AND LOVE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment