Monday, February 1, 2010

Recording and Clashing

Hey Guys!

So question: Have you ever said something to a friend that hurt them, I am sure the answer is yes, well I did yesterday. I know everyone always makes mistakes but it is really getting to me. I feel bad for what I said since it hurt her feelings and she means so much to me. So I hope she knows I am sorry and I love her. I am just not perfect. I remember in high school and middle school I would try and try and try to be the best person I could be, to be perfect if you will. Then Senior year came and I realized how far from perfect I was and I let the whole world see and know the imperfect side of me. Life happens, I try to learn from events and lessons I have gone through, but I still fall short. That is life.

As some of you have read in previous post Darren and I had the opportunity sing for a gentleman who has a recording studio. I LOVED IT! Every minute of it was awesome! I mentioned I was scared that it wouldn't be about the message and the meaning of the words of the song, but God showed up and showed me that I have to trust him. The man who recorded is Christain and only records Christain artists and we prayed at the end and he talk about how he felt the words were powerful! It mean me so thankful for God and how he provides in everything we do!

Monday Mornings are always hard for me to wake up, I am so busy on the weekends that is never a relaxing break. I was pretty tired but I got to school and my kids surprised me so much and are being really good today! I love it. I love my job! The kids make my day! I cant wait until one day when I get to have some of my own :).

My kiddos are so dramatic here at school, if you have any Drama ideas let me know :) Thanks ... have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment