Saturday, January 30, 2010

In Laws and Dreams

Weird Title huh ... a got a lot on my mind so here I go to unload.

In Laws first:
There is TONS of movies, and jokes on mother in laws, and how horrible they are. However, God must love me because He have me an amazing one! I am so happy to have Darren's parents as my future in laws. They truly are amazing and people I totally get along with. Life is good.

Side Note:
Had a wedding decoration meeting yesterday! AWESOME!!! I have great group of friends who give tons of time and love to me THANKS GUYS!!!

And
Thanks Lacey for coffee today it was fun! :)

Dreams:
What are you dreams? I have dreams, a lot of them really, one really big one that I dont tell a lot of people. I have told Darren and he has been so supportive, however am I silly to say that I haven't told a lot of other people including my friends and I probably should. So here is a baby step to that. I would LOVE LOVE LOVE to sing one or more of my songs that I have wrote in front of a large group of people. Like a concert! I feel like God has given me songs and they are so reflective of what I have gone through or the feelings I towards God. And when i sing them and other people hear them I feel like I am spreading a message to others, I feel like it is my sermon, my testimony to others. Sometimes I feel frustrated or that I am not ever going to reach my dream, and when that happens, God sends someone to me and they tell me that they relate to the song or they felt touched by the song, and when that happens I thank God for another boost. Why I dont know but I feel like it will never happen for me and I give up, then I watch a song on you tube, or go to a concert or watch a movie and then my dream comes back to me 10 fold again! Why does God give us dreams? And why do I feel like my dream seems so selfish ... am I doing this or me or for God ... these are things I ask because I worry about that ... any thoughts? .... I dont want to do it for me ... I want to make sure that this is for God and others. Darren and I are going to sing and play our songs for his friend today maybe that will give some light to this dilemma in me.

I will write more later and let everyone know how it goes :)

until later :)

No comments:

Post a Comment